Thursday, October 25, 2012

Baking Ingredient Substitution

I'm not sure about you, but there are times when I want to bake something and realized that I'm short of a certain ingredient......and I'm too lazy to head out to the store to get that missing ingredient. Or sometimes, I do not want to get a big bag of a certain ingredient only to use a little bit of it in the recipe. Or you just can't seem to find that ingredient at your local store and you just need to try out that recipe!!  Well, I often find myself in those situation and often turn to googling to see what substitutions can I do so that I can satisfy my urge to bake.

Anyway, I found this useful link for baking ingredient substitution recently on Joy Of Baking and thought it would be great to share it! Hope this link will be helpful to you too!

Have fun baking!

PS: I'm not affiliated with Joy of Baking, just merely sharing a useful link to fellow readers!



Simply June 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails