Monday, July 30, 2012

Trip to India

The husband and I plus 2 of our good friends are planning a trip to India. We've done a couple trips in the past, but I somehow find this trip the hardest to plan overall. I guess with vacation day limitations, a wedding to squeeze in between, and the desire to visit as many places as possible during this short trip is proving to be quite a challenge.

I'm struggling to find the best route in and out of exotic India and I know the few key places that we will need to do is New Delhi, Agra, Indore and Mumbai.

All suggestions on routes, must see places, best way (and safest) to see India, recommended hotels, and must try delicacies are welcome!

Thanks in advance! =)

PS: We want to travel around India on our on... that means not following the convenient tour groups. Hiring a driver or a personal tour guide might be an option though...


Simply June 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails