Sunday, January 31, 2010

Beach Hopping In The Winter

We went driving along the coast line from Massachusetts to New Hampshire to Maine yesterday and decided to do some beach hopping in the winter. Don’t let the sunny blue skies fool you, it was definitely around 20F I think!! =)

The coastline was pretty and we may have gotten some ideas on where to do some R&R next time! Renting a beach front property with a group of friends sounds like an awesome idea!

Anyway, here are 2 of my favorite shots from our romantic coastline drive. I brilliantly brought my DSLR only to forget the battery pack!! Argh!! Thank goodness for my compact camera I happen to have in my bag! First picture was taken at Salisbury Beach, MA. The second picture was taken somewhere in New Hampshire I think! =) Pretty, aren’t they?

SalisburyBeach

Beach

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails