Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Favorite Photo Of The Day!!

Look whose picture made it to www.allrecipes.com Photo of The Day with 121 votes??????

Flan2MINE!!! MINE!! MINE!!

clip_image002[19]

It’s probably no big deal to some of you, but it surely is one heck of a deal to me! I did not even know there’s a voting going on until I went to the site to look for recipes for my NYE dinner. Apparently once you submitted a photo, other readers/viewers will have a chance to vote on their favorite photo. The top 4 most “liked”/ voted pictures will be featured on www.allrecipes.com homepage the following day! Thanks to all who voted!

I think the picture will only be there till 11.59pm tonight….Boo! I wished I saw it earlier!!

Well, I’m surely thrilled my picture was featured on the website even though I was clueless about it as I was new to this food recipe website! What a wonderful way to end 2009!

PS: Thanks, hubby for getting me the dslr for X’mas! =)

1 comment:

Adeline said...

hey congrats!!!! it's beautiful! I went to the website and search for it! :) It's still there!! I saw your other picture too... the mouth watering stuffed mushrooms!
great job!!! I love it!!! congrats again!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails