Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Shop Early and Shop For A Cause?

I like start my X’mas shopping early than doing it lets say 2 days before X’mas. From November onwards, I’m always looking out for deals and gifts for family and friends. Anyway, my friend shared a 30% discount coupon for multiple use at Banana Republic, Gap and Old Navy (and their outlet stores). This coupon is good for your whole purchase and is valid for use from Nov 12-15. And the best part is…you’re also doing it for a cause. They will give 5% of the amount you spend to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. You could take advantage of the discount to shop for yourself, buy gifts for loved ones and at the same time you’re also donating to the Leukemia & Lynphoma Society! Now, isn’t that a sweet deal? =)

Print out your coupon @ http://www.gapinc.com/giveandget/lls/. If you’re having problem accessing the site, email me and I’ll send you a PDF copy!! =)

PS: Please note I’m not affiliated with the merchant(s) mentioned above. Just sharing a money saving deal!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails