Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is traditionally a time to give thanks to the harvest and express gratitude in general (according to Wikipedia). To me it’s all about the holiday, the turkey, the food and the Black Friday Sale!

I’m not a big fan of roast turkey though I’ve made it once or twice in the past. I guess the turkey leftover scares me! This year instead of roasting a whole turkey, I’m making turkey meatballs just to stay a little within the tradition. And I’m roasting a whole duck this year for a change. And also some roast chicken just in case some of my guests do not like duck. =)

I’ll post pictures from my little Thanksgiving party where I’ve invited 6 friends as well as my brother and his gf to join hubby and I. What are you doing for thanksgiving?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails