Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool’s Day!

No practical jokes from me this year as I’m no longer the mischievous little girl! Haha! Ya, right! Well, we will see what happen throughout the day later! I might get cheeky and pull something on hubby??!=P

First of April marked my 2 years “anniversary” leaving Chicago. I don’t know why I chose to leave Chicago and move to Boston on this “auspicious” date….it just so happened. I remember vividly my ex-boss who kept checking and making sure I wasn’t pulling a April Fool’s prank when I told him I’m moving on April 1st! To his disappointment, it was not a joke and I was really moving….leaving behind friends, co-workers but still keeping my job! Can’t believe it’s been 2 years, and I still miss Chicago! My recent trip back brought back so many wonderful memories!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails