Monday, February 2, 2009

"Bak Kut Teh" Addicts

I admit that husband and I love (ok, very addicted to) "Bak Kut Teh"........We love it so much we have had it for dinner, once every week for 3 weeks now!!! We will turn surely end up with a "Bak Kut Teh" face if we have another big pot of the steamy herbal goodness! I usually cook it in a claypot, in an attempt to make it look as traditional as the ones we get back home in Malaysia! And between the two of us, we'll happily slurp the "Bak Kut Teh" down to the last spoonful of meat, mushroom, and drop of soup! Well, the main reason I made it again this week, was coz hubby wasn't satisfied with the one I made the prior week; he claimed that the soup wasn't as flavorful. I guess the A1 brand "Bak Kut Teh" sachets no longer thriumph our world of "Bak Kut Teh" ! =PYou can tell that this household of two can really eat when they emptied this plate of bite size spring rolls and the whole pot of "Bak Kut Teh"!! These were leftovers from the Super Bowl party last night and they were so so so so addictive, greedy me had to bring some home! Hehe! Refried them and served them for dinner too. My friend, Vanna did a good job with these as I can't stop eating them!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails