Monday, January 12, 2009

The Sunday Morning After..............

the snowstorm, I peeked outside my window and looked outside into my mini backyard........Sigh....There wasn't as much snow as I had anticipated or wished for! I think it's merely 4-5 inches only! Hence, NO snow angels or snowman! Nonetheless, it's still pretty outside.....

Here're some pictures taken at the lake nearby my house. The lake has actually frozen over and you could pretty much walk on it if you DARE. I actually saw a couple guys ice-fishing on the lake a few days prior.....Curiosity will not kill this cat! I'm not much of a dare-devil, so I wouldn't walk too far in as see the whole process.....I'll just sit and watch from far...... Last winter, I actually walked on the lake, just about 15-20 yards from shore for about 1 or so minute and quickly walked back to shore...you know, just in case the ice gave way!! =P

And just for comparison purposes, this picture below of the same lake was taken back in Fall....sometime in October I think...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails