Monday, January 19, 2009

Snowy Sunday

This is what I call a snow storm! I woke up Sunday morning, to see snow falling down rapidly and everything was white! At about noon time, I whipped out my husband's measuring tape, to measure how much snow we've gotten; about 8 inches of snow!! I measured the amount of snow in my backyard this morning (since it snowed again late last night) and we probably have 9-10 inches of snow fall total! Yay... fresh, fluffy powdery snow! The perfect condition to ski or snowboard! Now, if only we could hit the slopes!!
And since we've no place to go, I made a wholesome Jumbo Meatball Spaghetti lunch. Big juicy meatballs in tomato sauce with a little kick of chili flakes!!!Yumminess!!
After lunch it stopped snowing, Chris (who stayed over after Saturday night's late night outing), my husband and I went TV shopping! My husband purchased a Samsung LCD which will arrive early next week! Yay! No more disruption when we're watching a good show/movie on cable as our current Plasma TV has a "moody" tuner!! Once the new TV arrives, we're gonna move the old TV up to our bedroom, so I can now laze in bed and watch dvds! =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails