Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cupcakes Galore!

I've been pretty busy on Sunday night and Monday baking & decorating cookies and cupcakes for my brother & his friends to take back to Buffalo. Since it was also my friend Rob's birthday on Monday, I decided to make him a batch of cupcakes to celebrate at Feng Shui later that night. I made vanilla cupcakes with red bean filling, a recipe Rob's wife found online months back when we had a little baking frenzy going on.

Here's how the cupcakes will look like when you bite into it. This one here is decorated with cream cheese frosting and sesame seeds (made this a couple months back):

These 4 floral cupcakes were made for my brother & his friends:

Here are the birthday cupcakes for the birthday boy. I'm not too happy with this batch of cupcake decorations as I was in a bit of a hurry to get this done before dinner time and also in the midst of seeing my brother and his friends leave for Buffalo and fetching my hubby from the airport. Happy Birthday Rob! :

And since this is a cupcake post.....I'm gonna share 2 more birthday cupcakes. This batch was made back in October to celebrate Karan's belated birthday:

This batch of birthday cupcakes were made for Chris back in November:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails