Friday, January 23, 2009

Cooking Up A Storm....Tomorrow

I've done all the prep work for my big feast tomorrow....Have been cutting...cutting...cutting vegetables, meat and seafood non-stop like there's no tomorrow!! All, I need to do is cook, cook, cook! There's also the need to assemble my "Yee Sang" platter. It was a lot of work hunting and preparing the ingredients for the Yee Sang, but I'm sure it will be all worth it! Honeydew Sai Mai Lo & Lychee Jelly for desserts are already made and are being chilled in the fridge.

I'm doing all this work in advance so that I can go watch hubby play in his league tomorrow morning and to have more time to entertain my guests. We will be back by noon and I will cook up a storm in the kitchen, while hubby dear make sure the house is spotless, cleaning every nooks and crannies!

Oohh......it's gonna be so much food...so much fun!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails