Sunday, January 18, 2009

Care For Some Pho?

Like I mentioned in my previous post, one of my favorite Vietnamese restaurant is Pho 88 and the best thing is, it's just a stone's throw from my house! My husband usually goes there for the Beef Noodle Soup, where else I go there for their Seafood Noodle Soup, (since I'm not a big beef person). We would also order Fresh Spring Rolls for starters and a glass of Iced Coffee each! I have a new favorite, their Rice Vermicelli "Salad Like" entree with shrimp, pork, and spring rolls. They serve various Vietnamese noodles, rice, salads, and also offers hot pot (steamboat). Prices are pretty affordable, portions are generous, dining environment is decent and of course food is AWESOME...............Give it a try, if you're in for some Vietnamese cuisine!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails