Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Can You Say Richart?

On New Year's Day, my brother, my friends and I went for a New Years Day Dim Sum in Boston Chinatown, then to Prudential Center for a little walk in the mall.

We came across this little Chocolate Boutique called Richart Chocolate with oh so cute chocolates (size slightly bigger than a dime). Richart Chocolates (France) offers various gourmet chocolates and fruit jellies in different sizes.

This babies cost more than your Godivas and have different interesting filling in the inside (red pepper, rosemary,etc). My friend bought a box of Richart's Chocolates for $24.50 with 16 dime size chocolates to share. To be honest, some tasted pretty yummilicious and some are just not my cuppa tea! On the other hand, I decided to try Richart's Fruit Jellies at $17.50 for 9 Quarter size jelly squares. They are so fruity, so yummy, not too sweet and feels just like eating real fruits!

Richart Chocolates would be a treat once in a while. In the mean time, I'll have to stick to my Ghirardelli, Lindt and Godiva Chocolates!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails