Saturday, December 27, 2008

I believe in Santa Claus...

Do you believe in Santa Claus? I know I do!!....Here's why....

I received this package last week and it was delivered by UPS ( I think!) or maybe it was Santa!.....The package was addressed to me, and came from the store.......I was so excited to find out who it came from and opened up the pacakage...To my dismay, there was no packing slip, no card, no nothing what so ever inside the box except a beautifully wrapped gift.... I looked at the shipping box, there were just labels with no other information on it......or maybe the card is inside the wrapped gift....I'll find out when I open it!!....

So, I unwrapped the gift on X'mas....and there wasn't any card...etc to say who it was from......The gift was a set of gorgeous Lenox stemless wine glass in assorted colors (Santa's got an expensive taste!).....It was something that I've been looking to get or replace since I have a broken piece from another set that I have .......I am starting to think it was Santa who delivered this gift to me..since I do not have a chimney for him to slide down and leave my gift under the tree, he had to do it the modern way.......leave it at my doorstep!!

Well, Santa (or who ever you may be!)...... thank you so much for the lovely gift! I love it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails