Friday, December 19, 2008

Honey, What's For Dinner? : Chicken Parmesan

Last night I made some Chicken Parmesan with Steamed Brocolli & Pasta on the side for dinner. I think it turned out pretty yummy and it was a simple task....First, I coated the chicken breast with some Italian breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and Parmesan Cheese.......then pan fried them until golden brown....... Topped it up with some pasta sauce and Mozarella Cheese and stuck them under the broiler for the cheese to melt and brown! As for the pasta side, it was easy as well......... I cooked my pasta till al dente.....toss in pasta sauce, minced garlic and butter..........My steamed brocolli was a no brainer.....wash it, cut it up, put it in a bowl with a lil' water, cover it up with plastic wrap and microwave it for about 2-3 minutes........................then toss in butter and some salt!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails