Monday, December 15, 2008

French Macarons

I have been looking at pictures and posts on French Macarons and have never tasted them. These babies looked like miniature colorful hamburger and are simply pretty to look at. As a food lover...I craved to taste one of these babies and attempted to make a small batch of my own. I've read blogs on how difficult it is to make them perfect.....and they were quite right!

Here's a picture of my attempt at making French Macarons. I used Earl Grey Tea leaves for the shell, and Nutella (Hazelnut Chocolate) for the filling. I'm pretty happy with the combination and taste......but not the way they look. My macarons turned out to be in all shapes and sizes!! I guess I really need more practise to make them perfect! I'll have to think of other flavors to combine!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails