Sunday, December 21, 2008

An Early X'mas Gift..

My hubby and I received an early X'mas present from a close friend...Mr. X...........2 tickets to the Boston Celtics vs Chicago Bulls game......we had awesome seats in the season ticket's loge area.................THANKS for the lovely X'mas present, Mr. X........... I have been rooting for the Bulls for quite a while, but decided to root for the Celtics this time, since we were seated in the season ticket holders' area....and it would be more fun to root for the home team! I'm glad I rooted for the home team, as we beat the Bulls 126-108, for their 17th consecutive win!

At the game, we also saw the World's Fastest Man...Usain Bolt of Jamaica =)....If you don't know who he is.............check it out here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usain_Bolt



Oh yeah, did I mention that we had to brave the snow storm to see this game??? It was a snowy Friday, and we headed into the city a couple hours early to ensure we have plenty of travel time in the snow......Here are some pictures of our snowy day......glad that we had a safe travel back and forth home......


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails